Getting Cozy

The fall rains have come to Vancouver in full force. This calls for warm woollies, and fortuitously I finished Arisaig just in time. I was so happy with how it turned out - it fits really well, and is just the right weight. You can find the pattern here, and meet the designer, the charming Ysolda Teague, here).

Then, yesterday, as I was hurrying along West 4th to Granville Island, I saw these slippers in the window. I did something totally out of character. My brain was flooded with messages of MUST HAVE NOW and I went in and bought the last pair in my size. I just love them, and am trying to ignore the fact that they are made in China. They can be found at Acorn Earth.

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:50 AM

    Those are beautiful. I really love nice things for my feet, and understand the "must have now" message. It doesn't come often, but when it does, it must be obeyed. LOL!

    Your work is beautiful, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please forgive me for using word verification. The spam robots got to me.